17 Mar What Is It Like Partnering With Pre Property Solutions?, with Manny Lindo
In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary speak with special guest Manny Lindo, CFO and Director of Highland Real Estate Group, about what it’s like partnering with the Pre Property Solutions team and the unique solutions their partnership can bring to the table for homebuyers or sellers.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- No special terms were used during the episode.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Manny’s experience as a real estate investor gives him a strong understanding of how to best help other investors and potential future homeowners
- Why Manny considers Pre Property Solutions an ally and a great partner opportunity for the people he isn’t able to service in his own work as a real estate agent
- How Manny has worked with Pre Property Solutions in the past, and what kinds of deals he has been able to partner with the Pre Property team on
- Why the integrity Pre Property Solutions operates with is an important ingredient in the success Manny’s clients have experienced
- Why partnerships like the one between Manny and the Pre Property team allow for lots of flexible options to ensure that people are able to reach the finish line
- In what circumstances Manny would refer buyers or sellers to work with the Pre Property Solutions team
- How to reach out to Manny to connect with him and potentially work with him to find a solution for your home buying or selling needs
- Why teaming up with ethical partners when buying or selling a home is vital for ensuring that everyone gets a win by the end of the deal
- How Manny works hard to network and find great partners and resources for anyone involved in real estate deals, even people he isn’t able to help directly himself
- Call Manny: (508) 207-3777
- Website: www.highlandrealestate.net
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/renttoownnewengland
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/highlandrealestate/
- Twitter: @mannylindo
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mannylindo/
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
Manny Lindo’s Bio:
Manny Lindo has been involved in real estate brokering, investing and consulting for 28 years now. He is the Broker/Owner of Highland Real Estate and specializes in representing investors who are interested in flipping properties for a profit. Not only does Manny bring value in his capacity as a Broker, but also as a financing and construction consultant throughout the remodeling process. Manny also offers Listing and Buyer brokerage services to all types of property Buyers and Sellers.
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.