12 Jan Selling Your Property Subject To Your Existing Financing, with Nick Prefontaine and Zachary Beach
In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick Prefontaine and Zachary Beach chat about how to sell your property subject to your existing financing. They explain what a subject to deal is, and why you may be interested. Nick and Zach also share if a subject to deal would work if you have equity in your home.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- Subject to Deal – A homeowner sells their property, the buyer takes ownership, but the homeowner retains their mortgage for a period of time.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What is a subject to deal
- Why a subject to deal would work best for you
- How a subject to deal could be beneficial if you’re looking for debt relief
- Why someone moving out of state or out of the country may be interested in a subject to deal
- How would you be able to hold your equity if you choose to do a subject to deal
- Why a subject to deal is a good option for home sellers who no longer want to be liable for their home
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to homeownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find him enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.