07 Apr Do I lock in my Purchase Price or can that change throughout my lease?, with Nick Prefontaine and Zachary Beach
In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary discuss why your purchase price is locked in from day one when you rent-to-own with Pre Property Solutions, and they share the potential benefits of having a locked-in price. They also discuss why creating a win-win-win deal for everyone involved lies at the heart of everything Pre Property Solutions does.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- No special terms were used in this episode.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How rent-to-own buyers lock in their price from day one, allowing them to take advantage of potential market upsides and value appreciation
- Nick shares an example of a recent transaction where the buyers’ new home was valued at between $60-80,000 more than the locked-in purchase price just 18 months later
- Why the Pre Property Solution team prices properties based on comparable sales in the area and then locks in that price
- Why setting the seller up for success early on in the process is crucial in also ensuring that the future buyer experiences a win down the road
- Why it is important for everyone involved in the process to be on the same page and be flexible, and how that leads to win-win-win scenarios
- Why the process is what truly makes Pre Property Solutions a different experience to work with than competitors in the rent-to-own space
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.