31 Mar What Are the Tax Implications of Buying or Selling with Pre Property Solutions?, with Paul Dion
In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, hosts Nick and Zachary speak with special guest Manny Lindo, CFO and Director of Highland Real Estate Group, about what it’s like partnering with the Pre Property Solutions team and the unique solutions their partnership can bring to the table for homebuyers or sellers.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- No special terms were used during the episode.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Paul explains key points about the tax implications of buying a home with the Pre Property Solutions team
- Why, in Paul’s professional opinion as a tax expert, it is generally better for your taxes to own your home than to rent
- Why if you own a home in a rural location, even if the property isn’t a farm, the USDA offers mortgage interest subsidies you may be able to take advantage of
- How sellers can take advantage of special exemptions when selling their home through Pre Property Solutions
- What other key information you need to know if you are looking for a tax exemption from your rent-to-own property
- Why Paul is passionate about helping people better understand and find ways to save money on their taxes
- Why too many people make incorrect assumptions about their taxes that end up costing them serious money, and why a tax professional like Paul is an invaluable partner
- Call Paul: (508) 853-3292
- Website: https://smarttaxadvisor.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @PaulDionCPA
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
Paul Dion’s Bio:
Paul Dion operates a New England Regional CPA practice specializing in Proactive tax planning for Business owners with offices in Millbury, MA and Newport RI.
Paul has been planning and preparing returns for small business and real estate agents for more than 25 years. In his private practice he has helped businesses recover $3,000 to $7,000 or more in wasted tax dollars in a single year and has saved some businesses as much as $25,000 per year in wasted tax dollars.
He specializes in helping small businesses keep more of their hard earned money.
Paul received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Northeastern University and his MBA from Babson College.
Paul is a regular contributor to Real Estate Talk Boston at www.boston.com/retb as a power player, and provides regular articles to the New England Real Estate Journal which can be found at www.Nerej.com.
Paul has the business insight to help you in your personal financial situation as well as your small business matters.
He’s proud to be a veteran of the US Army, among other honors. He has been awarded a Bronze star for valor, a Purple Heart and another Bronze star for meritorious services.
Paul is enthusiastic about the challenge of helping clients manage their personal and business financial matters with tax services and beyond. In addition to proactive tax preparation and planning, Paul continues to identify financial resources he can provide or recommend to enhance the wealth of his clients.
You can contact Paul at email@example.com.
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.