30 Dec Is This Risky?, with Nick Prefontaine and Zachary Beach
Buying on terms can feel risky, and in the wrong situation it can be just like any other big purchase, but it doesn’t have to be if you take some time to plan, be honest with yourself, and set clear expectations and guidelines. Learn how a strict pre-qualification process can take the risk out of buying or selling a home on terms, and how working with a trusted and experienced team can help you cross the finish line to home ownership.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- Lease Option – an agreement between a homeowner and a renter that gives a renter the option to purchase the rented property during or at the end of the rental period.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why selling real estate on terms is only risky if you aren’t serious and committed, and why working with Pre Property Solutions eliminates many risks
- Why Pre Property Solutions holds higher buyer qualification standards than most financial institutions
- Why buying or selling real estate on terms is ideal for anyone who truly believes that homeownership is important
- Why a terms deal is beneficial to both buyers and sellers, and why Pre Property Solutions’ reputation is built on being the authority in terms deals
- What steps Pre Property Solutions takes to extensively pre-qualify buyers to ensure that they are the right fit for sellers
- Why the signed agreement that happens after the qualification process is truly the start of the sale process and goes beyond a lease-option
- Why Pre Property Solutions often brings in other resources or experts to ensure that buyers and sellers make it to the finish line and their deals are successful
- Why Pre Property Solutions is just as invested in the success of the deal as the buyers and sellers are
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.