24 Nov Win-Win Situations, with Denise Rossi
In this episode of Not Just A Transaction, host Nick Prefontaine speaks with a special guest and former Pre Property Solutions client, Denise Rossi. She explains how filing for bankruptcy prevented her from using conventional options to buy and purchase her home. Denise also explains how her family’s experience of working with Pre Property Solutions twice, influenced them to help other families find unconventional ways to buy and sell their homes.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- Lease Option – An agreement between a homeowner and a renter that gives a renter the option to purchase the rented property during or at the end of the rental period.
- Equity – The difference in value between a home’s fair market value and the amount of outstanding debt on the home through mortgages or other types of liens.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Denise experienced a win-win of buying and selling a property with Pre Property Solutions
- Why Denise’s declaration of bankruptcy prevented her from buying a property through traditional methods
- How Denise and her husband help other buyers with their unique perspective of being in their shoes previously
- What lessons did Denise learn from buying and selling a home with Pre Property Solutions
- How Denise is currently helping buyers and sellers with lease options
- Why there are fewer people currently looking for an unconventional sale
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deniserossibrunicardi/
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
Denise Rossi is a real estate investor, who has the unique perspective of being in her client’s shoes. She and her husband worked with Pre Property Solutions as both a buyer and as a seller. After going through issues, like many others, when trying to sell and to buy they were frustrated by the state of the current real estate and finance market. After finding a way to solve their problems by both buying a home through a rental home program and selling property now Denise is helping buyers and sellers out there to do the same thing find creative options to buy and sell their homes in the Boston area.
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to homeownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire Pre Property Solutions team take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
Zachary Beach is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personal training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find him enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids, Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.