19 Jan Transitioning to a Career in Real Estate, with Darin Garman
In this episode of Not Just a Transaction, host Zachary Beach and special guest Darin Garman chat about Darin’s transition from prison guard to real estate investor. They discuss what led Darin to make the change, the steps he took to reach $50 million in assets, and what he learned along the way.
Glossary of Special Terms Used in this Episode:
- Broker – A licensed real estate agent who holds expertise that can help people with real estate transactions
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Who Darin Garman is and how he became a real estate investor
- How accurate thinking can change the trajectory of your life
- The difference between income and wealth
- How to own and manage for impact
- Why it’s important to give to others
- How to show up as the best version of yourself, both mentally and physically
- Darin Garman’s website: www.daringarman.com
- Pre Property Solutions website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/contact/
Darin is an author with five books on real estate investing published, a former bank owner and board of director member, an owner and asset manager of over $50M in Heartland Investment Real Estate, and known as one of America’s top “Go-To Guys” for all things multi-family.
Zachary Beach is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zachary decided to leave the world of bartending and personal training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zachary is not working, you will find him enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids, Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.